St Mary Parish PNCCChurch
Building Fellowship & Bettering our Community through the Gospel
The National Church...
- Began using the language of the people (vernacular) in 1900
- Allowed clergy to marry in 1921
- Introduced the Altar of Sacrifice (Mass facing the congregation) in 1931
- Offers communion by intinction (host dipped into wine)
- Our bishops are traced to the Apostles in an unbroken line (Apostolic Succession)
Welcome to our Website!
We are happy to have you join us online and we hope your tour of our Site will be fun, interesting, and informative! Please feel free to tell us what you think about it and come back often as we update every week (with the best of our abilities)!
We make every effort to create an environment where the world and its earthly problems can be left behind, even for just a little while. We use spiritual means to overcome the burdens of life which weigh heavily upon our shoulders. God promises to relieve our burdens (Matthew 11:28).
Many religions were exported from other countries to the United States. However, The National Catholic Church (PNCC) is an American Church organized in the United States in 1897 and has 120 parishes. We are One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic! We adhere to teachings of the Undivided Catholic Church, guided by Scripture and Tradition. We are the other Catholic Church, not governed by the pope or Rome!
Visit and see the Difference - Stay and make a difference!